- 1 How much can Subaru Forester Towing?
- 2 Subaru Forester Towing Capacity Chart
- 3 Forester Towing Capacity and Key Specs
- 4 Forester Towing Features
- 5 Can a Subaru Forester Tow a Camper?
- 6 Subaru Forester Review
- 7 Subaru Forester Towing FAQs
How much can the 2022 Subaru Forester tow? Well, it’s twice as much as before – the compact SUV finally steps up its pulling power. The Subaru Forester can tow 1,500 lbs.
This maximum Forester Towing Capacity is available on all trim levels including the Subaru Forester, Premium, Sport, Limited, and Touring.
How much can Subaru Forester Towing?
The 2022 Forester features a 1,500-lb. towing capacity that is normal on base Premium Sport, Limited, as well as Touring trims.
It’s not a lot as we all know. But the good news is that for 2022, the Forester has up to 3,000 pounds of towing capacity, as well as an optional Hitch receiver that is Class II. In addition, 3,000 lbs.
Every trim — from the beginning to the Touring You’ll find the identical 2.5L engine and Subaru’s Lineartronic CVT. Best part? They come with an all-wheel drive with symmetrical symmetry as standard certainly a plus for towing efficiency.
The new engine is capable of producing 182 hp and 176 pounds of torque, which is a significant increase over the old 170 hp and 174 pounds of torque.
Subaru Forester Towing Capacity Chart
|Subaru Model||Max. Towing Capacity||Horsepower||Torque|
|2020-2021 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||182 hp||176 lb-ft|
|2019 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||182 hp||177 lb-ft|
|2018 Subaru Forester 2.0L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||250 hp||258 lb-ft|
|2018 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||170 hp||174 lb-ft|
|2017 Subaru Forester 2.0L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||250 hp||258 lb-ft|
|2017 Subaru Forester 2.5L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||170 hp||174 lb-ft|
|2016 Subaru Forester 2.0L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||250 hp||258 lb-ft|
|2015 Subaru Forester 2.0L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||250 hp||258 lb-ft|
|2014 Subaru Forester 2.0L 4-cylinder engine||1,500 pounds1||250 hp||258 lb-ft|
Forester Towing Capacity and Key Specs
Subaru Forester trim levels come with the identical SUBARU BOXER(r) engine. However, and the Forester capacities for towing of 1,500 pounds remain the same for every price level. Check out the engine specifications that will help to provide these capacities for Monterey drivers:
- 2.5L 2.5L SUBARU BOXER(r) 4-cylinder motor that comes with Dual Active Valve Control System (DAVCS)
- 182 HP @ 5,800 RPM and 176 lb.-ft of torque at 4,400 rpm
- 26/33 mpg city/highway, EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings
- Lineartronic(r) Lineartronic(r) (Continuously Variable Transmission)
Forester Towing Features
- DriverFocus(TM) Distraction Mitigation system. This safety system will notify you if you seem to not pay focus on the roadway.
- Four-wheel antilock braking technology (ABS). With ABS the brakes will function exactly as you want them to when you require the most, for instance when towing.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. You can enjoy the classic Symmetrical All-Wheel drive, which offers excellent traction when towing and in weather, but that isn’t ideal.
- X-MODE(r). This program boosts the engine’s performance and also ensures the highest transmission ratio.
- Eyesight(r) Eyesight(r) Driver Assist Technology. The Subaru safety suite comes with the latest adaptive cruise controls that include the ability to center the lane, brake before collision along with Lane departure and sway warning, as well as lane, keep aid.
Can a Subaru Forester Tow a Camper?
If you’re thinking of using the Subaru Forester as a tow vehicle, it’s best to consider a smaller one.
If you attempt to tow excessively you could cause severe harm to your vehicle. It could be risky, in addition, as you may not be in a safe position as well as the capacity to properly brake.
Subaru Forester Review
Subaru Forester Towing FAQs
What is the Subaru Forester towing capacity?
What is the Subaru Forester Tow Capacity? The Subaru Forester is able to be able to tow 1500 pounds. This towing capacity is offered in all trim levels, which include those of the Subaru Forester, Premium, Sport Limited, Touring, Limited, and Touring.
Can the 2022 Subaru Forester tow?
up to 3,000-pound towing Capacity
The 2022 Forester comes with up to 3,000 pounds of towing capacity, as well as an optional Hitch receiver of Class II to allow you to transport everything that equipment and gear that your next trip requires.
How Much is a Subaru Forester?
Pricing for the standard model is $24,795. These are the prices for the different trims which include: $27,795 (Premium) ($29,395 (Sport) and $31,395 (Limited) along with $34,895 (Touring).
How much can a Subaru Forester Sport tow?
The Subaru Forester Sport is an SUV that is not well-known for its ability to tow with the capacity to tow 1500 pounds as well as a payload 1 051 pounds.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE