- 1 What Is The Towing Capacity of the GLE?
- 2 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Engine Specs and Assist Features
- 3 What You Can Tow with the New GLE Towing Capacity?
- 4 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Tow Package
- 5 Mercedes Gle towing capacity FAQs
The sleek and stylish design of the brand-new Mercedes-Benz GLE350 is sure to bring a smile to every Modesto street. The Mercedes-Benz GLE maximum towing capacity is 5,950-7,700 lbs
In 2022, the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350’s capacity for towing is quite impressive for this kind of SUV. When it is equipped with a 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 tow package, this vehicle is able to tow up to 5,590 pounds. Let’s look at the Mercedes-Benz’s GLE’s towing capacity in the following table.
What Is The Towing Capacity of the GLE?
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – up to 5,950lbs.
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC(r) SUV with a maximum weight of 7,700 pounds.
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 4MATIC(r) SUV that can carry up to 7,700lbs.
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG(r) GLE 53 4MATIC(r)+ SUV-up to 7,700 pounds.
2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – up to 5,950 pounds.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC(r) SUV with a maximum weight of 7,700 pounds.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 4MATIC(r) SUV that can carry up to 7,700lbs.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC(r) SUV with a maximum weight of 7,700 pounds.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE450 4MATIC(r) SUV that can carry up to 7,700lbs.
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Engine Specs and Assist Features
What is the reason for the impressive 2030 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 capacity for towing? It’s its powerful engine. In addition, the SUV is loaded with features for driver assistance which will help to tow on our Merced roads more secure and less stressful.
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Performance Specs
GLE 350 & GLE 350 4MATIC®
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo
- 255 hp, 273 lb-ft of torque
GLE 450 4MATIC®
- 3.0L inline-6 turbo w/ EQ Boost
- 362 hp, 369 lb-ft of torque
AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC®+
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L inline-6 turbo w/ EQ Boost
- 429 hp, 384 lb-ft of torque
AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 Biturbo w/ EQ Boost
- 603 hp, 627 lb-ft of torque
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Driver Assist Features
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST(r)
- Crosswind Assist
- Blind Spot Assist
- PARKINGTRONIC, with active parking assist
- Rearview camera
- Technology for adaptive brakes
- Electronic Stability Program
What You Can Tow with the New GLE Towing Capacity?
What is the towing capacity of the Mercedes-Benz 5,590-pound 2022 GLE 350 capacity towing? It’s quite a lot. Here’s a description of what this vehicle can tow:
- Fishing boat
- Jet Ski
- Tow dolly
- A-frame camper
- Teardrop camper
- Small utility trailer with enclosed storage
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 Tow Package
Stockton customers who are skilled with towing should always inquire about the towing package of a car. This model GLE 350 doesn’t come with a “tow package” as such. The trailer hitch feature comes with the features you’d expect to find in a tow kit:
- Trailer hitch (Class III)
- Wiring harnesses for trailer’s brakes and lights
- Trailer Stability Assist helps keep the sway of the trailer under control
Mercedes Gle Review
Mercedes Gle towing capacity FAQs
What weight can a Mercedes GLE tow?
What is the difference between GLE 350 and GLE 450?
The most notable distinction between these trims can be underneath the grille. GLE 350 GLE 350 has a stout four-cylinder engine and we think it is the ideal choice for the majority of shoppers. Its GLE 450 and GLE 53 are powered by more powerful six-cylinder engines and GLE 580 is a more powerful engine. GLE 580 packs a sledgehammer of the V8
How much can a GLE 450 tow?
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC(r) Towing Capacity 7,700 pounds