- 1 What is the Sprinter 3500 Towing Capacity?
- 2 Sprinter 3500 Payload Capacity
- 3 Sprinter 3500 Engine capability
- 4 Sprinter 3500 Safety Features
- 5 Sprinter 3500 Towing Capacity FAQs
Its 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 towing capacity is ranging from 5,000 pounds to 7,500 pounds. So take your time before you attempt to hook up with a trailer! So, how much will your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van tow? Here’s an overview of the situation.
What is the Sprinter 3500 Towing Capacity?
Widely acclaimed and a recipient of many awards this Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 is designed to be an industrial work vehicle.
This rear-wheel driven Sprinter Van 3500 comes in two wheelbases with two roof heights, along with three body lengths, for the most versatility in the market.
This Sprinter has the 188 horsepower 3.0-liter V6 BlueTec turbodiesel engine, and a seven-speed automatic transmission.
Sprinter Cargo Van Towing Capacity
- Cargo Van 3500 – Up to 5,000 pounds
- Cargo Van 3500XD – Up to 7,500 pounds
Sprinter Crew Van Towing Capacity
- Crew Van 3500 – Up to 5,000 pounds
- Crew Van 3500XD – Up to 7,500 pounds
Cab Chassis Towing Capacity
- Cab Chassis 3500 – Up to 7,500 pounds
Sprinter 3500 Payload Capacity
While you may be able to attach a trailer if you require to move large objects, your Sprinter features an ample cargo area that can hold plenty of weight by itself.
While the exact capacity of payloads can differ based on your choice of configuration and the curb weight as well, the maximum limits for payload for the various Sprinter body styles are the following:
- Sprinter Cargo Van – Up to 6,823 pounds
- Sprinter Crew Van – Up to 6,437 pounds
- Sprinter Cab Chassis – Up to 7,484 pounds
Sprinter 3500 Engine capability
There are Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans, including the Worker Cargo, Cargo, Crew, and Passenger can haul 5,000 pounds.
It gives you the capability you require to tackle tasks of all kinds as well as not limit you to a specific type of operation.
For instance, if you require towing the smallest jet ski, camper, or jet ski. or transport passengers all over Murrieta or Menifee it is possible to accomplish it using Sprinter. Other notable characteristics and features of the Sprinter Vans are:
- 188-hp 3.0L turbo-diesel V6 engine
- 325 pounds of torque
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive
- Cargo capacity of 553 cubic feet (Cargo Van with high roof and a longer wheelbase)
Sprinter 3500 Safety Features
When towing heavy equipment the safety of your passengers is paramount. It is possible to drive your Sprinter Van with confidence on Cook County highways and tight Chicago streets thanks to these modern safety features:
- Load the Adaptive Electronic Stability Program (ESP (r)): This feature aids in stabilizing your Sprinter by braking the individual wheels whenever oversteer, understeer or wheelspin are detected.
- Crosswind Assist helps to Cook County drivers stabilize their vehicles when strong winds are observed.
- optional Parking Pack: A 360-degree camera and Blind Spot Assist make moving across Chicago traffic less stress-inducing.
Sprinter 3500 Towing Capacity FAQs
How much can a 2022 Sprinter van tow?
Sprinter van can tow up to 5,000 to 7,500lbs
What is the difference between Sprinter 3500 and 4500?
The Sprinter 3500XD is the more capacity version that has a payload of 3500.. The 3500XD model is always fitting with two rear wheels. The sprinter 4500 model is by far the strongest among Sprinter models. Sprinter models. It’s likely to be overkill for any normal van conversion.
How many MPG does a Sprinter van get?
After analyzing real-world data and analyzing the results, it was determined that in 2018, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van gets approximately 14.5 milliliters per gallon per year on average.
Which Mercedes Sprinter can tow 7500 lbs?
Its Sprinter Cab Chassis can haul up to 7,500 pounds using both the 170-inch and 144-inch wheelbases. Furthermore, if it is equipped with the Cab Chassis is equipped properly with an ability to a payload of 6,400 pounds.