Towing Capacity Honda CRV 2022
Towing Capacity Honda CRV: The 2022 Honda CRV’s towing capacity is 1,500 lbs as standard and its maximum payload capacity is 850 lbs.
These numbers make it an outstanding choice in this segment. Find out more about the CRV’s towing capability and how it can make your weekend more enjoyable around Freehold or Toms River. Contact us today to arrange a test drive.
Towing Capacity Honda CRV
Upgrade to the towing package to get the best out of the Honda CR-V’s towing capabilities. You will get a variety of useful features to increase the towing capacity Honda CRV to 1,500 pounds.
These include a trailer hitch harness and drawbar, a trailer hitch, a ball, and a clip.
The 2022 Honda CR-V hybrid Crossover comes with a 2-liter Gas/Electric I4, capable of making 212 hp @ 6200 rpm horsepower and 129 lb.-ft. @ 3500 rpm of torque.
Thanks to the electric motor rated at – kW, the Honda CR-V Crossover manages a towing capacity of – lbs for sustained periods of time. In addition to that, the hybrid powertrain also allows for a payload capacity of 850 lbs.
- Honda CR-V Tow
- Small teardrop camper
- jet ski
- small fishing boat
- And more!
- Honda CR-V Package
While there’s not a formal Honda CR-V towing package, the CR-V has a variety of features that enable you to effortlessly tow:
- Pin that is retained
- Ball for trailer hitch (comes in the size of 2 inches or 1 7/8-inch size)
- Honda The CR-V tow Hitch (commonly referred to as”the “trailer hitch harness”)
Honda CR-V Cargo Space
This small SUV is all about flexibility as well as its Honda CR-V towing capacity, you’ll also enjoy plenty of storage space. With the standard 60/40 split rear seatback, it is easy to reconfigure the cabin to make it more efficient for your cargo.
- Cargo Volume behind 1st Row 75.8 cubic yards
- The Cargo Volume behind 2nd Row is 39.2 cubic yards
Honda CR-V Towing Capacity Features
In addition to the incredible engineering, The 2022 Honda CR-V towing capacity is supported by reliable safety features and driver-assist technologies to ensure you are in control and your cargo safe including:
- Real-Time AWD that has Intelligent Control System(TM): Delivers stronger performance and more power to each wheel, for increased grip and control.
- VSA (VSA) Assist(TM) (VSA(r)) using Traction Control The feature lets to maintain traction while you turn in Triadelphia.
- Hill Start Assistance When you shift your foot away from your brake lever to gas, you’ll be able to avoid rolling back.
- Brake Assist puts on the full force of brakes to prevent any collision.
2022 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity
|Trim Name||Towing Capacity||Payload Capacity||Curb Weight|
|LX 4dr Crossover (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)||1500 lbs.||–||3337 lbs.|
|Special Edition 4dr Crossover AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)||1500 lbs.||850 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|EX-L 4dr Crossover AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)||1500 lbs.||850 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|EX 4dr Crossover AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)||1500 lbs.||850 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|LX 4dr Crossover AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)||1500 lbs.||–||–|
|Touring 4dr Crossover AWD (1.5L Turbo 4cyl 1CVT)||1500 lbs.||850 lbs.||150 lbs.|
|Special Edition 4dr Crossover (1.5L 4cyl CVT)||1500 lbs.||–||–|
|EX 4dr Crossover (1.5L 4cyl CVT)||1500 lbs.||–||–|
|EX-L 4dr Crossover (1.5L 4cyl CVT)||1500 lbs.||–||–|
Towing Capacity Honda CRV 2021
With the Honda CR-V’s tow hitch Gretna drivers will benefit from an unbeatable towing of 1500 pounds on any trim. This means that it the Honda CR-V is perfect if you’re transporting materials for work to the site or taking an RV, boat, and trailer for your ideal destination for the weekend.
To provide even more assistance it is the CR-V has a payload capacity of 850 pounds. In the engine compartment, you’ll be able to enjoy the capability of a standard 1.5L turbo engine with around 190 horsepower and 179 lb-ft of torque,
which is an additional boost to help take you from job to task. For additional assistance, you’ll find the following safety features in your arsenal:
- Real-Time AWD that comes with an Intelligent Control System(TM): This is a choice that delivers better efficiency and more horsepower to every wheel, for increased grip and control.
- vehicle stability Assist(TM) (VSA(r)) that includes Traction Control This function helps to maintain traction while you turn in Lincoln.
- Hill Start AssistWhen you shift your foot away from the pedal for the brake and onto the gas pedal, you’ll prevent rolling back.
- Brake Assist Brake Assist puts on the full force of brakes to assist you in avoiding the possibility of a collision.
Honda CR-V FAQs
Will the Honda CR-V be redesigned in 2022?
There are no changes to the CR-V lineup for the 2022 model year. However, we’ve captured some spy photos of the next generation, which is expected to debut as a 2023 model. Along with a cleaner design and the potential for a third row, the next CR-V will likely offer a gas-only and a hybrid powertrain.
How much can a CR-V hybrid tow?
If you’ve been searching for the right compact SUV for your daily drives and occasional short trips, you may find yourself asking “How much can the Honda CR-V tow?” Across the 2022 lineup, this Honda SUV can tow a standard 1,500 pounds
Can a 2022 Honda CR-V tow a trailer?
Can a Honda CR-V pull a camper?
But if you’re the proud owner of a CRV, you might be wondering what your options are in terms of towable campers. Due to their fairly low towing capacity of 1,500 lbs. Honda CRVs can only tow light campers such as teardrop trailers, stand-up trailers, and pop-up trailers.
How do I increase the towing capacity of my Honda CR-V?
To get the most out of the towing capabilities of the CR-V, you’ll need to upgrade to its towing package. This includes a number of helpful features that boost the towing limit of the CR-V to 1,500 pounds, such as a trailer hitch harness, a drawbar, a trailer hitch ball, and a clip
Honda CR-V Review
For more information visit their official website at